Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
-- Jump to Products --
Thank you for looking at our services. With primary office Located in Boise, Idaho USA; Since 1994, we provide a wide array of specialized and Professional Accounting and Bookkeeping Services for Businesses; both large and small, located within the United States and abroad with global client bases. Some clients are large multi-nationals; while others are "mom-n-pop" businesses. And we provide a personalized service to all. No boiler-plating. We can even provide work onsite; travel to a clients location and complete matters that many companies cannot grasp. Some even call us problem solvers and for good reason.
Please, as you look through this page and our site (which we maintain in-house), bear in mind we are always updating. We are not a company that relies on others to take care of our website. Additional products or services, and options are being added, almost daily; so please check back often or Contact us using our secure site contact page.
And remember our motto, "If we can't do it or get it done, it can't be done."
Services among others, may include
- Bookkeeping Data Entry
- After-the-fact input of transactions
- Performing J/E transactions. Journal entries
- Onsite and off
- Reconciling bank, credit card & other accounts
- Preparing financial statements
- Review and maintenance of accounting & bookkeeping systems
- QuickBooks entry and reviews - Desktop and online versions
- QuickBooks problem resolution - Desktop and online versions
- Reviewing financial systems for abuse and fraudulent activity
- Setting up and maintaining accounting systems
- Providing support or guidance for in-house staff
- Overseeing or review of work by in-house staff
- Oversight and training of in-house accounting staff
- Providing trained in-house accounting staff
- Overseeing or review of work by outside contractors
- Preparing books for year-end tax completion
- Preparation of business income taxes
- Accounting & bookkeeping advisory services
- Services Completed in Accordance to GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Services and More Information If you require assistance, please choose one of the products below that we currently have offered, or use our contact form and we will get back with you. Please provide information as to the type of work you are looking to perform; a budget, time-frame, or other particulars so that we may provide you with a logical quote. If you currently have a system in place, please provide relevant information; or if you are looking to set-up one please explain. All information provided is confidential.
All submissions are encrypted and secure throughout our site included your communications. The more information you can provide for the scope of the work needed, the better. Email back to you will also be encrypted end-to-end. We value your privacy and hold all matters in confidence. We will also provide a means to upload information securely and confidentially.
Good Faith Estimates and Quotes Until finalized, and services are agreed to by both parties; providing a good-faith estimate or quote is not a guarantee of service; nor is it a guarantee of final pricing; nor does it create a Client Firm relationship. Quotes and estimates are provided based on what information is made available by you, at the time of the estimate or quote. If the job requires more work, which was not made available, additional service fees at our General Accounting rates of $50.00 per hour (1 hour minimum), for most areas; may apply. Other services may require different fees depending on what is needed to be done. If we do however, give you a flat-rate for the work (Such as the specials we run), then that rate is final. If we send you a flat rate quote, it will be based on what information you provided to us at the time we give you the flat rate. If this changes and a client provides us additional information, than what we had agreed to; which results in additional work, not taken into account by rate noted, additional service fees, based on the type and volume of the work; may be applied.